When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cupertino CA (SF Bay area) Swap Meet Sun. 4-28-19

-

KingSized HD

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Just saw this on Craigslist so thought I'd post it. I've never gone but they say "Vintage" in the ad. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/d/santa-clara-huge-bike-swap-meet-sunday/6868212781.html
$60 spaces, $2 buyer admission (By the way this is not the Trail Head Cyclery swap which I have been too, their website doesn't have any info about a swap)
Chime in if you've gone to this one.

Here's the ad copy:
Cupertino Bike Shop ANNUAL Bike Swap Meet, Sunday, April 28th 10am-3pm. In the parking lot next to the shop. NO EARLY BIRD BUYERS. Swap opens at 10am due to vendors arriving to set up!
Location: Cupertino Bike Shop: 10625 S Foothill Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014

This is the largest bike swap meet in the South Bay over 25 years; featuring over 30+ vendors selling bikes, frames, complete bikes, road, mountain, BMX, vintage, tires, gruppos, clothing, tools and many more bike-related items.
Bring plenty of CASH! Very few vendors offer phone/credit card payments and CASH IS KING! Feel free to come a bit early and 'wait' in line for the door to open. Some times we do open 'early' if all sellers are in place....

We are looking for both SELLERS (to sell bike-related items) and BUYERS to come to the swap. Pass this post in (please cut and paste it). NOTE THE OPEN TIME as 10 am!!!!

Sellers: Spaces start at $60 and you pay up front via PayPal. WE ALWAYS SELL OUT OF SPACES....so reserve early.
Swap runs RAIN OR SHINE. Bring chairs, canopy, sunscreen, table, food and water. YOU MUST BE IN YOUR SWAP SPOT BY 9AM or phone the shop with an ETA. We 'rent' 6" tables out at a small additional charge.

Buyers: $2 admission. Opens at 10am (NO EARLY ADMISSION). Bring CASH. No personal checks. Very few vendors accept 'Square' or other payment types. Free parking in the neighborhood.

Shop phone: 408 255-2217
Email: sprocket (at) cupertinobikeshop.com

fantastic! no early buyers! opens at 10am! $60 to sell-must be paid in advance! $2 to get in! geeee…..what is there not to like?
imagesSBJP1DCL.jpg

Since it’s outside. You can pull up, take a look. Nope, nothing good and save them two bucks. Lol.

the two bucks isn't a hit. $60 for a swap...hummmm. and three hours to get there of bay area traffic-that's a hit! and three more hours driving back-i'm beat. heard its mostly road bike stuff-I think the shop is known for that-high end road/race bikes. you never know till ya get there!

Back