When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cupertino CA (SF Bay area) Swap Meet Sun. 4-28-19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thinking this a mostly road bike orientated event.

I will hopefully be changing that mindset, at least this year......I have two spaces reserved and will be corking one of them with 18 or more bikes from 1898 - 1973; 6 Stingrays including a '67 Ramshorn, '67 Fair-Lady, '68 Run-A-Bout; 2 x DeLuxe, '77 Scrambler; Schwinn Giraffe unicycle; 4 different truss bridge bikes; '20's Rambler, 20's New England, '22 Iver Johnson; 20's Great Western Crown Multi-Truss; '34 Elgin Blackhawk; '52 Schwinn DX; '27 Hawthorne Flyer; '48 Roadmaster; '98 Daycycle; '71 Schwinn Typhoon Bucking Bike; '42 Schwinn Cycle Truck. In my other space I will have a bunch of parts including: grips(4), bars(8), fenders(2), tires(3), bells(8), display cabinets(2), parade bars(1), a dozen different Delta Lights, one Delta Display, NOS Whizzer Motor, Bike Bug Motor, straight bar tank, a dozen different reflectors, Seiss tail Light, Columbia headlight, 10 different bicycle bells. And if I can fit it in the car, I will also bring some cool old toys and some amazing auto signs and globes. I will be dealing on everything so please stop by and make an offer, my cashier girl will be ready to take your payment.

I will hopefully be changing that mindset, at least this year......I have two spaces reserved and will be corking one of them with 18 or more bikes from 1898 - 1973; 6 Stingrays including a '67 Ramshorn, '67 Fair-Lady, '68 Run-A-Bout; 2 x DeLuxe, '77 Scrambler; Schwinn Giraffe unicycle; 4 different truss bridge bikes; '20's Rambler, 20's New England, '22 Iver Johnson; 20's Great Western Crown Multi-Truss; '34 Elgin Blackhawk; '52 Schwinn DX; '27 Hawthorne Flyer; '48 Roadmaster; '98 Daycycle; '71 Schwinn Typhoon Bucking Bike; '42 Schwinn Cycle Truck. In my other space I will have a bunch of parts including: grips(4), bars(8), fenders(2), tires(3), bells(8), display cabinets(2), parade bars(1), a dozen different Delta Lights, one Delta Display, NOS Whizzer Motor, Bike Bug Motor, straight bar tank, a dozen different reflectors, Seiss tail Light, Columbia headlight, 10 different bicycle bells. And if I can fit it in the car, I will also bring some cool old toys and some amazing auto signs and globes. I will be dealing on everything so please stop by and make an offer, my cashier girl will be ready to take your payment.

Pics of the cashier girl?

I’m in Santa Rosa an will make the trip to see your stuff

heh! sounds like our kinda vintage
imagesE2T1A0UD.jpg

bike meet!

I’ll be coming out to the swap and can deliver this
1941 Colson Clipper For $650, if anyone is interested let me know
707 495-4254

6BB05531-DA95-496E-B899-13E7AE0B432F.jpeg

1167D5B2-05C0-4A7E-93A7-0607B5A2BC38.jpeg

the meet was probably 95% road bike, but there was plenty of "vintage" road bikes, mostly 70's and 80's, with a few earlier examples. Ingo Mike was there with cool vintage stuff, but I did not strike up a conversation with him because I am weird like that. always have been.

I don't understand the prices on some of the 70's 80's built up bikes since I just bought a nice 2001 Lemond Maillot Jaune for 300 bucks in excellent condition. Reynolds 853, Dura Ace, components incredible 20 (?) spoke aero wheels along with another set for fat guys. bought it from a guy who found a site that would pay that price to resell at $450.00... this was a $3,000.00 bike when new!!!! 19 lbs. last of the steel framed Lemonds.

there were new bikes inside the bike shop for $7,000.00 that would not be giving you any more performance or a quicker Century time than my new/old Lemond. few more rings on the rear cog maybe and that is about it.

funny thing when you go to a road bike swap meet in road bike country, at 5'9 200 lbs I was the fat guy in the crowd.

Back