When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Curious what these lights are.

-

capnsteveo

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I want to fabricate a dual bracket for these lights but haven't seen them before. They have glass lenses and open bottoms. Anyone recognize these?
dual lights1.jpg
dual lights.jpg

Oops! I figured it out...sorry for the post. They're from a 1940 Chevy coupe. Still...they're gonna make cool dual bike lights when I'm done. There's screws in the top side so I think someone may have had them on a bike before.

1940 chevy lights3.JPG

Unless someone added the screws to the top later, I think they might be old cab clearance lights, too. These plastic lenses below are from the modern LED version.

22406332_10155233591918191_8548898522350685824_n.jpg

I want to fabricate a dual bracket for these lights but haven't seen them before. They have glass lenses and open bottoms. Anyone recognize these?View attachment 727479 View attachment 727480
I picked one of those up at a catch all Swap meet, I thought they were cab lights for a old truck. Not Sure . I sold mine to a friend at Scott’s swap meet in Texas, he thought they were cool also , he was going to put them on his rat rod

Back