When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cushion frame bike in photo I.d.

-

dmk441

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Can anyone help identify the cushion frame bicycle on the left in this photo? Photo is from @oldy57 who posted the picture in another thread. Thanks for the help.

IMG_6694.JPG

Screenshot_20200209-143553.png

Screenshot_20200209-143504.png

Pretty sure it is a CCM branded bike either Brantford Red Bird or Perfect both made by CCM.I notice it has a Sills stem on it to.

Excellent, yes, Sills stem too. Would enjoy seeing one of these bikes if someone has an example.

Excellent! Very nice. Remarkable. Thanks for sharing! I'm also starting to wonder if the fenders I have would be for an early CCM bike. I'll have to send you a pm with a few more pictures and measurements to determine that.

IMG_20200103_180104791.jpg

In this photo from same bike shop they sell Brantford bikes.

Same bike frame but a CCM Massey Silver Ribbon around 1910. Also has original Hussey bar stem Have had this bike about 25 years put a lot of miles on it.View attachment 1138537
David in this phot the bike hanging on the right bottom row is same bike as yours. Massey badge can be seen when blown up, also rear shock. In the other bikes a rear shock can be seen also.

Interesting that the photo shows skip tooth and is dated 1911. I was under the impression that CCM had changed by then.

Back