When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom 3 wheeler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Been working on my bare Metal 1935 Shelby. And looking for a tall sissy Bar and headbrest for the Trike. Also thinking about parting out my 1952 Monark super Delux and using the fork on the Trike.

15896809571512924291403373332139.jpg

15896809818132248139692854610647.jpg

20200511_093337.jpg

Thats the problem im having that in order to mount the sissy bar to the trike axle i have to push the sissy bar farther back. So now i need a longer seat or else the sissy bar wont be vertical it will be at an angle. Do u know if they made original banana seats that are longer than the 18” standard stingray banana seats
Here's an idea for you. I stretched this one for my trike, it's 5" longer and been curved to fit my frame.

Nice!!!!! Thats exactly what I need!!!!! What type of pans did u use? Is ur trike a 20”, 24”, or 26”? What kind of sissy bar are you using?
I have no idea what the pans were, they came off an old bike that was given to me. The back rims are 7", the front will be a 20. I doubt I'll be using a sissy bar, I'll probably make my own mounts.

Last edited:
Back