When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom 3 wheeler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great looking project! Has me considering looking for a trike kit....

Going to try and get this 50's columbia at a up coming auction for parts.

20191204_131855.jpg

Reactions: JLF
No way to tell without a serial number. Campus Green was offered on the Typhoon from 69 thru 1973, 5 years total.
The reason I ask is because I'm looking for 69-70 3 speed typhoon. I recently gave my dad a red 69 Deluxe with a Springer and my dad brought it up in a conversation with my godfather (my dad's brother) and mentioned that if I got my other 3 wheeler running if I would sell him one seeing as he can no longer ride a bicycle. I decided to give him one, but not a town and country, I wanna build a 26" green typhoon with a town and country rear frame. I was hoping that green typhoon might be for sale if it's the year I'm looking for

The reason I ask is because I'm looking for 69-70 3 speed typhoon. I recently gave my dad a red 69 Deluxe with a Springer and my dad brought it up in a conversation with my godfather (my dad's brother) and mentioned that if I got my other 3 wheeler running if I would sell him one seeing as he can no longer ride a bicycle. I decided to give him one, but not a town and country, I wanna build a 26" green typhoon with a town and country rear frame. I was hoping that green typhoon might be for sale if it's the year I'm looking for
Or if anyone has a 69 or 70 typhoon bike or frame that they would wanna sell

I didn't get a chance to go to the Auction yesterday. I bet that frame went for $5 I wanted that Columbia. For my project. Allot of good old bike stuff shows up there all the time. Stayed home because my broken finger was bothering me.

20191202_124919.jpg

I didn't get a chance to go to the Auction yesterday. I bet that frame went for $5 I wanted that Columbia. For my project. Allot of good old bike stuff shows up there all the time. Stayed home because my broken finger was bothering me.

View attachment 1109267
F***!!! Can't any one blame you for that. I hope your getting better. I currently have a spider bite in the corner of my mouth and I feel it throabing with the pain Everytime I feel my heart beat. Especially in the cold.

15761686265278491468407470449017.jpg

So far the pharmacist's at cvs. It's getting better now but if it takes a turn for the worst I'll go straight to the ER better safe than sorry.

Back