When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom 3 wheeler

-
Been working on a couple other bike projects lately but finally got around to putting a little time in on the trike. Got the back tires on and started rounding up enough chain to put on it. Next will be mocking the front wheel and tire up on it. Going to chang the fork to a Springer also.

20191019_221449.jpg

Where do you plan to with color? And accessories as far as someone who would need special assistance?

After we get in mocked up going to take it to work and paint it. I'm a industrial painter and do automotive paint on the side. It's going to have a bannana seat with tall Sissy bar on it also going to add some shoulder and lap belt on it so he won't fall of if he has a seizure while he's on it. Also plan to add electric assist to it. The back will have a wooden cask cut in half and hinged so he can put stuff in it. Also talking about putting a Springer front end with a deep fender on it. Were building the bike for Damion hes standing by his bike in this picture.

Been working on a couple other bike projects lately but finally got around to putting a little time in on the trike. Got the back tires on and started rounding up enough chain to put on it. Next will be mocking the front wheel and tire up on it. Going to chang the fork to a Springer also.

View attachment 1081855

...For shame.... spray painting near your water heater.... KA- BOOM! :eek:;)

Dude im super into this project! I look about three times a week and today I found out your a pro painter! Take some vacation and work it! I really am looking forward on this one! My muther in law had three surgeries and her rehab wasn’t on track so i sorta promised id get a three wheeler and take her out with me some if she wouldn’t just give up,,, and ill be dip in poop if she didn’t!! So now im looking at ideas!!! Want to stay vintage! Watching and waiting bill in bama!

Thanks yes it's been a super fun project plus Damion has been enjoying learning about vintage bikes. We found out the frame was about 11/1/49. Think were going to look for a Monark springer and fenders. Got a couple other bike projects before we get to that though. Think it's going to end up getting painted a real dark Purple metallic.

Back