When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom 3 wheeler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That would be cool. I work in a fab shop and was considering building a fork.

Go for it!!!! To me nothing beats the look of a Lowrider Fork!!!! They just suck though as far as quality. I know if Schwinn had made a bent lowrider fork id be willing to pay up to 500

That would be cool. I work in a fab shop and was considering building a fork.

Has Damian ridden that trike yet? Wait till he hits his 1st corner and figures out how to get it up on two wheels :) or If you were to put a lowrider bent fork and he figures out how to make it bunny hop 3 or more times in a row. I love my trike. That's my daily driver. I'll ride a bike here and there but I'd never give up my trike.

Not yet I need to get a couple of master links a seat post and clamp and a bannana seat with a tall Sissy bar to make it ridable

I'd suggest an aftermarket Highback sissy bar. I've seen they make one for 26" bikes which should be more than high enough for ur trike.

Its 19 bucks. I think this sissy bar will work for u, and they also sell the "backrest" for this sissy bar. I wanna suggest you thinking of a 5 point harness so Damion can get strapped in the seat and still be comfortable.

Yep was looking at a 46" sissy bar and purple glitter seat with headrest I can get everything for about $55 through a connection I have.

Yep was looking at a 46" sissy bar and purple glitter seat with headrest I can get everything for about $55 through a connection I have.
This is another option but its gonna be a bit more pricey but I think it would work way better. Look for a Lowrider Trike Loveseat that can be mounted somewhere in between the seatpost and the rear trike end. Like I said its a bit more pricey but that seat would cradle Damions body better. Since he actually sits into the seat a bit I would think a seatbelt or harness would hold him better in this type of seat. He's gonna love that trike. They have their drawbacks like their top speed but they are so much fun and don't forget to add some of these

I saw this a while back in a picture of an add. It's a bumper/kickstand/ Excersisor for trikes. It seems Ret Bar made them but I have yet to see any for sale. You might wanna think about fabricating ur own so Damion's trike doest roll away when he parks it

scan008068DACAD1-FAF2-DF55-45DE-30BFE402F8EE (1).jpg

US3368823-drawings-page-3.png

US3368823-drawings-page-2.png

Or if you wanna go with a more simple design to keep it from rolling away on him, add a front caliper brake on the forks and use the brake levers that came on the town and countrys. All you have to do is squeeze the brake lever and push down a pin on the lever that keeps the tension on lever so it does not roll away

Surely no trike is complete without one of these

It would be cool if you fabricated one of these but in a non twisted version. I bet you anything if you add a continental kit, antennas, and a springer that kid is gonna have a big ass smile on his face. Anyways though the trike you are building looks bad (meant it in a good way) custom bikes are a pain in the ass to build, sometimes it's like taking 2 steps forward and 4 steps back when it comes to making all the components work together. But hey at the end of the day when ppl ask where u bought ur bad ass trike from it's very satisfying when you awnser "I built it”

Yea my wife's tad pole trike has the caliper brake with the pins that I was thinking about using.

Back