When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CUSTOM 47 HEXTUBE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

z-bikes

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Had this Hextube around for a long time and don't quite have all the correct parts to assemble it so I just used a bunch of stuff I had laying around to make a custom rider out of it. Once I get all the right parts I'll probably reassemble it with them but in the meantime I can ride it. I had everything except for the lights, H-bars and some chrome nuts and bolts. I think I only spent around $25 on it.
I used the front fender that came with the bike (not correct) and moved it to the rear. Painted it metallic blue with a matte clear coat. Fabbed up the rear brace to attach to the frame bolts. Added some Schwinn lights converted to leds mounted on a custom aluminum bracket. The pedals are some custom weighted Magna's I had that the weight always keeps them in the riding position. Still have some work to do like grips and fine tuning but took it for an 8 mile ride yesterday. It had absolutely zero brakes so I had to replace some parts in the Muselman hub. A fun bike to ride until I get all the needed correct parts
fullsizeoutput_28d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_288.jpeg
IMG_3747.JPG
IMG_3752.JPG
fullsizeoutput_289.jpeg
IMG_3758.JPG
IMG_3759.JPG
IMG_3764.JPG
fullsizeoutput_290.jpeg
IMG_3765.JPG

IMG_3761.JPG

Nice, I like the look. You don't happen to have anymore of those stems laying around?

Back