custom bicycles

This ad disappears when logged in

tech549

I live for the CABE
Feb 9, 2014
attleboro falls, United States
IMAG1182_zpsiy1xkiey-1.jpg
hey larry I would be happy to help with the motor ,if you could help me with the paint ,need a little touch up

bicycle larry

I live for the CABE
Jan 30, 2014
Mountain Grove, Canada
hay sounds good to me love to do your bike up!!! i could even re store the seat to !!!!! only one problem i am in ontario canada !!!! from bicycle larry

scuff39

On Training Wheels
Aug 19, 2015
nice bikes! hi are doing? My name is Aaron , I just joined the club. I have am Eagle Rider bike that I'm trying to get more info on. Do you know anything about them?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 4, 2014
Planet Mongo
That kool roadmaster chainring... nice choice! The Shelby springer, one of my favorites. The black saddle bags, the tassels. the red paint and the Indian make this an awesome bike Larry! Nice job.:)

tech549

I live for the CABE
Feb 9, 2014
attleboro falls, United States
ya it would be a long road trip,but thanks for the offer larry I am actually working on a jc Higgins color flow right now just getting ready to paint I will post when done.

bicycle larry

I live for the CABE
Jan 30, 2014
Mountain Grove, Canada
ya it would be a long road trip,but thanks for the offer larry I am actually working on a jc Higgins color flow right now just getting ready to paint I will post when done.
wow i have a jet flow there a super bike to own!!!! from bicycle larry

bicycle larry

I live for the CABE
Jan 30, 2014
Mountain Grove, Canada
custom bikes

here is a bannan seat bike a customer whanted me to do .i reelly did not want to do one in that size.its the first one and the last one i do of thees!!!! i like working on 26 in ones better!!!! so i come up with this !!! i guss its going to be a indian chopper when i get done a lot of work yet be fore paint .

Attachments

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture