When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

custom bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That kool roadmaster chainring... nice choice! The Shelby springer, one of my favorites. The black saddle bags, the tassels. the red paint and the Indian make this an awesome bike Larry! Nice job.:)

ya it would be a long road trip,but thanks for the offer larry I am actually working on a jc Higgins color flow right now just getting ready to paint I will post when done.

ya it would be a long road trip,but thanks for the offer larry I am actually working on a jc Higgins color flow right now just getting ready to paint I will post when done.

wow i have a jet flow there a super bike to own!!!! from bicycle larry

custom bikes

here is a bannan seat bike a customer whanted me to do .i reelly did not want to do one in that size.its the first one and the last one i do of thees!!!! i like working on 26 in ones better!!!! so i come up with this !!! i guss its going to be a indian chopper when i get done a lot of work yet be fore paint .

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 216
Back