When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Diamond Frame Bicycle Pictures

-

cl222

Finally riding a big boys bike
Please post a picture of your custom diamond frame bike. I have a 1980s road bike that i am thinking of making into a custom bike and i am interested to see what other people have come up with.
Or just post a picture of any custom bike. I am open to all ideas.

a simple example
frankinbike-1.jpg

Hers something a bit more complated--called retro-direct.Spreading the frame/ two freewheels/lots of chain/and you get two gears.one pealding forward the other by peadling backward.
DSCN0049-1.jpg

Hear's a 28" wheeled raleight I added alum rims/V-brakes/derailler and 5 speed block to.
Bentley10001-1.jpg

Or do a nice fixed gear
lingofixedgear-1.jpg

Those are some nice bikes. I have decided to get a different frame for my custom bike. Still a diamond frame but i would hate to see the bike i was going to take apart ruined because all the parts down to the tubes are original. I like how simple but nice the first bike was.

Simple Bike

This one started out kinda ugly, and the end reslut was a much simpler and easier on the eye rider.

Before and after:

Attachments

• Conti 1.jpg
    Conti 1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 104
  • CU510986.jpg
    CU510986.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 101
Back