When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Elgin

-

MartyW

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just picked up this Elgin this morning at a Bike Show in Newport Beach. Ca. I usually stay away from custom bikes but this one really had some thing about it that really got me.;)

Elgin004-1.jpg

Elgin009.gif

WOW!! that is very stunning:D the great part is that it is very rideable and beautiful at the same time. if you decide you don't want it you can always give it to me:D :D :D

Elgin custom

Very nice indeed, but if it was mine I would swap those red tires for some wide whitewalls.

White Walls

Hmmm, I think that white walls would look good, hadn't thought of that.

The guy that I bought it from fabricated the rear drop stand out of stainless steel, and also built the neck and had it chromed. I took her out tonight and she rolls great:D and it really turns heads.

marty,ahhhhhh,to have the room! terry does great work,actually probably has at least that into that bike. glad you ended up w/it,nita would have said,"her's",if i brought it home! keith;)
p.s. you should see the handmade shelby airflow rack,chainguards,and tank inserts he makes from scratch! killer!

Back