When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

custom hawthorne

-

Craiggo

Look Ma, No Hands!
this is my first custom bike and i would like to know what you think of how it would look. i will hopefully have pictures of the final product posted very soon. It is currently being primed.

Attachments

• DSCN7067.jpg
    DSCN7067.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN7070.jpg
    DSCN7070.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN7071.jpg
    DSCN7071.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCN7073.jpg
    DSCN7073.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCN7075.jpg
    DSCN7075.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 98
Finally finished it haha! What do you think of it?

DSCN0274-1.jpg

I think that Hawthorne looks great. I love the red rims and the laid back seat post. What type of paint did you use on the seat post??
I'm customizing an old CWC frame that I have, trying to get it done before the end of november and I'm considering painting all the chrome parts a copper color, but I worry with those parts being heavily exposed to the wear and tear, that the paint may chip off. With that seat post, I imagine you might have the same problem, so any help you might offer me would be fantastic.

thanks and your hawthorne looks amazing!!!!

-judd

I think that Hawthorne looks great. I love the red rims and the laid back seat post. What type of paint did you use on the seat post??
I'm customizing an old CWC frame that I have, trying to get it done before the end of november and I'm considering painting all the chrome parts a copper color, but I worry with those parts being heavily exposed to the wear and tear, that the paint may chip off. With that seat post, I imagine you might have the same problem, so any help you might offer me would be fantastic.

thanks and your hawthorne looks amazing!!!!

-judd

Actually, that seat post is bare metal. I thought it would go well with the bare metal tank and seat. It even has some color distortion still from bending it. :)

Back