When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom hot rod

-

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
Crazy, forgot I had this, found in very back of my storage unit! Built it about ten years ago, it started life as a stock Electra straight "8". I lowered it about 6" in the front, made a custom rear fender, built a 24x4" 3spd rear wheel with a suicide shifter, hand made handle bars I made, cool vans grips, laced the original rear wheel to the front with the checkered pattern, red and black spokes, super expensive Brooks saddle, 3" thick brick tires, Harley headlight and cool pedals! Hopefully y'all like it!

Thanks for looking...

Very cool! :cool:
I always have an eye out for a deal on one of those bikes since getting my Felt Bandit. Made a similar mod to the fork by chopping 4.5" off the top to get a nice stance. Similar upgrades as your Electra planned. Cool bike, man!

Crazy, forgot I had this, found in very back of my storage unit! Built it about ten years ago, it started life as a stock Electra straight "8". I lowered it about 6" in the front, made a custom rear fender, built a 24x4" 3spd rear wheel with a suicide shifter, hand made handle bars I made, cool vans grips, laced the original rear wheel to the front with the checkered pattern, red and black spokes, super expensive Brooks saddle, 3" thick brick tires, Harley headlight and cool pedals! Hopefully y'all like it!View attachment 1214058

View attachment 1214060

View attachment 1214062

View attachment 1214064

View attachment 1214065
Thanks for looking...
Sweet ride! Where did you find the light and clamps? does the light work? is it LED?

thanks, what did the light run you if you don't mind me asking? Or a price range i should be looking at.
Don't remember, buddy has a Harley junkyard, thinking was $40-50, there's a hole in the back a mini led flashlight fit in!

Back