When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Huffman mock up

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Was putzing around the garage today and thought, "hey, I wonder if these fenders will fit this frame?" Well they did fit.
Remembered I had a silver ray, and put that on. Then a set of wheels and tires just to get a better look at it.
I like where this is headed!

Don't get too excited, it's a tribute/replica frame that someone modified. None of it's for sale, so please don't ask.

For you Huffman guys, what is this frame style called, or what is the name of the frame style it most closly resembles? Is it the Streamline, or Safety Streamline? Or something like that? I'm not too familiar with Huffmans yet.

Will likely be a longish term project. Not worried about being totally correct, as its not the real deal anyway. But it's gonna be cool none the less. Will probably wait till next year to prep and paint it. Will gather more parts in the meantime.

20190925_175253_HDR.jpg

20190925_175259_HDR.jpg

20190925_175309_HDR.jpg

20190925_175332_HDR.jpg

20190925_175343_HDR.jpg

20190925_175354_HDR.jpg

Tribute, replica, "fantasy".... As you know it's not exactly a Firestone Fleetwood but still a dang cool looking bike and a fun build. May as well try and make it a closer replica as you go within financial reason. Keep us posted with any updates.

Back