When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Stingray Christmas Gifts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Callahooney1

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Just finished putting these two Stingrays together for my great nephew and his new step sister ( my new niece) for Christmas. Hers is a 72 Fair Lady frame/fork with some OG parts and repo stuff, painted it Pagoda green like my 64 Ford Galaxie. Teal is her favorite color so it's close. Her nick name is Lady Bug, check out the chainguard. Still waiting for her white banana seat to arrive in the mail so put this seat on for now. Will exchange it when it comes. My nephew's nick name is Moonie, so his is on the chainguard too. His fave color is red, so painted it with Krylon Red Cherry. His is a 71, changed the mag sprocket to a 7 hole chainring to help him with starting his ride. He just learned to ride a week ago. Check out his red pin striped whitewalls. God willing will deliver to them on Christmas morning. Merry Christmas Everyone!

20201222_202840.jpg

20201222_202605.jpg

The seats arrived on Christmas eve, so I changed them out, they looked sharp. My daughter asked them to close their eyes, then we (my wife & I) rolled them into our living room. They loved em, flipped out, yelling "Yes, these are cool!" They took them outside and rode around a while. Made our day to surprise them like that; it was fun!

Those are sharp. Bet they have the coolest bikes in the neighborhood now!

Back