When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

custom stretched cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RatRodJames

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hey y'all, i just figured i'd show one of the builds i'm working on for a buddy. It's a 60's 24" cantilever frame stretched in the back to fit 26" wheels. I'm taking two bikes and making one, the frame and then a 26" Electra girls bike. This is my first true "custom" build so go easy on it, the paint is gloss white with hammered metallic black hardware. For the extensions, i cut two exhaust hangers and notched them to fit the wheel, then i welded them to the frame with a couple of pieces of steel bar for reinforcing. Let me know what y'all think! it's not done yet by any means, but hope to have it up and going in a couple weeks.

grXZpY0.jpg

1pIQSl9.jpg

LLCxTxj.jpg

Yes. I dont have any pics right now, but the bike is done and off to it's new owner. I will post pics as soon as i find some

Yes. I dont have any pics right now, but the bike is done and off to it's new owner. I will post pics as soon as i find some

Back