When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom T-Shirts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Working on the 'Trust the Truss' design now. Should have one to show by end of this weekend.

Jake, I like it!. Funny, I just had some Merkel shirts printed like the ones for Nick but without the "sons of..." (You need to be a member of the Son's of Flying Merkel to get those issued shirts). I like the idea of the sleeve as well. It's just $3 more for the sleeve. Just need a size then.

For the club version (Son's of the Flying Merkel) I was designing a patch style logo with the local chapter name and members name or nickname to put on the sleeve. The patch design is taking longer as it is all original artwork and not manipulated images like I use for the other designs.

What about a 'Trust the Truss' shirt?

Still cleaning up and adding some detail to the back image but here is what I've come up with.

Trust_the_Truss.jpg

Finished the Trust the Truss logo. I'm adding a shot of the "building of the bridge" to show a little how this was created. I like using Adobe Illustrator to make the master file and use photoshop when I need to manipulate the images. There are several layers and I use the black and white image to check for layout. I used some reference shots off the web of original decals and also Gus' decal helped as a guide also.

Finished: (for the first run of shirts. I need to make some changes to the blue fade on the outer ring as I have them reversed... oops)

IVER_Truss.jpg

In Progress:

Bridge_Building.jpg

references:

46-03.jpg

images.jpg

truss-decal.JPG

Back