Custom trike stretch and chop 26" schwinn frame

This ad disappears when logged in

Artweld

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sep 4, 2015
I'm trying but every time I get ready to work on it, someone brings me another project after project to work on...$$$ like spending other people's money's on builds

Artweld

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sep 4, 2015
Any updates on this build?
Still working out a few more ideals on this build, it's one of those projects where better ideals continues until it all flows together, would hate to finish it too soon and then regret doing it differently, but at the moment have 4 other builds ahead of it, thanks

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Artweld

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sep 4, 2015
I have a question.
How do you pedal it? It looks like the crank will hit the ground.
JKent
On the rear drop outs which are attached to the trike axle housing there is a mounting Area that I welded, two tabs on the frame and a round tube on the trike adapter so it can raise up about 4", then I slide in a locking pin which keeps it up in the air so the pedals can clear the ground for riding, also the rear fenders are adjustable so that they are in the level position when it's on the ground or riding around,

DB ReTodd

Look Ma, No Hands!
Apr 3, 2017
Athens
Nah, hydraulics are cool but they just seem to take up to much space hoses wires ram etc, but if use right and hidden they can be great, that's just my opinion

Try a Co2 tank with a manual air valve. It works great without taking up too much space. That's what I use on my bike.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
$9.95
eBay Auction Picture
$6.60
eBay Auction Picture
$29.90
eBay Auction Picture
$102.00
eBay Auction Picture
$48.00
eBay Auction Picture