When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom trike stretch and chop 26" schwinn frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have a question.
How do you pedal it? It looks like the crank will hit the ground.
JKent
On the rear drop outs which are attached to the trike axle housing there is a mounting Area that I welded, two tabs on the frame and a round tube on the trike adapter so it can raise up about 4", then I slide in a locking pin which keeps it up in the air so the pedals can clear the ground for riding, also the rear fenders are adjustable so that they are in the level position when it's on the ground or riding around,

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Cool, I thought you might have hydraulics on it. LOL
JKent
Nah, hydraulics are cool but they just seem to take up to much space hoses wires ram etc, but if use right and hidden they can be great, that's just my opinion

Nah, hydraulics are cool but they just seem to take up to much space hoses wires ram etc, but if use right and hidden they can be great, that's just my opinion

Try a Co2 tank with a manual air valve. It works great without taking up too much space. That's what I use on my bike.

Try a Co2 tank with a manual air valve. It works great without taking up too much space. That's what I use on my bike.
Thanks, sounds like something to look into will gave to check it out

Back