When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Custom vintage roach coach horn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

acurint

Wore out three sets of tires already!
That is a vintage extremely clean and fully modified horn. It has a self-contained electric horn, battery pack, heavy duty metal toggle switch, and with the press of a button plays the classic la cucaracha Roach Coach horn. When the AA batteries die, simply pop the dust cap off for easy access. You have never seen anything like this and never will again since it's completely unique and one of a kind. Mounts easily to your bicycle with the custom clamp. If you want to see how it works, you have to buy it. Free United States shipping.

20210209_160038_(1).jpg

20210209_160049_(1).jpg

20210209_160122_(1).jpg

20210209_160133_(1).jpg

Cool horn.....It might help if there was a way somebody could hear what it sounds like.:)

Cool horn.....It might help if there was a way somebody could hear what it sounds like.:)
Yes I agree and did upload a 3 second video, but was given a message that mp4 file type is not supported. However I think the Roach Coach horn sound is familiar to most people.

Yes I agree and did upload a 3 second video, but was given a message that mp4 file type is not supported. However I think the Roach Coach horn sound is familiar to most people.
I agree....... But thinking about the tone and loudness of it.

I agree....... But thinking about the tone and loudness of it.
The tone is extremely clear, the loudness is moderate. You can hear it from 40 ft away but not loud at all. 20 ft away and you can definitely hear it and holding it is nice and Rich sounding.Not overpowering unless you put your ear right next to the horn.

Back