When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Customer service is important! Ha Ha Ha

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I sold a badge this weekend and wanted to make sure and mail it right away. Unfortunately, I drive a 2 wheel drive pickup, and live up in the mountains. It snowed several inches and I needed to put my snow tires on. I went out and changed tires and drove to town. It was scary driving there! The road was slicker than snot! I got down to the post office and it was closed!

I FORGOT IT WAS VETERANS DAY! UGH

I barely made it back home. I needed to buy postage, so now I have to go back tomorrow. lol

I sold a badge this weekend and wanted to make sure and mail it right away. Unfortunately, I drive a 2 wheel drive pickup, and live up in the mountains. It snowed several inches and I needed to put my snow tires on. I went out and changed tires and drove to town. It was scary driving there! The road was slicker than snot! I got down to the post office and it was closed!

I FORGOT IT WAS VETERANS DAY! UGH

I barely made it back home. I needed to buy postage, so now I have to go back tomorrow. lol
No kiosk?

1542113050118.png

I did this last Tuesday. Rode my bike in the rain to the Secretary of State to renew my license plate on my van. Closed for election day grrrr.

Back