When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cutdown iver

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
crank assembly,not mine
29511336_1733478423341350_6360326380411944960_n.jpg

479F5CF5-0585-4A6E-90C0-40498387C065.jpeg
That’s my crank It’s on The facebook Auction page I made. (I’m doing my best to not use Ebay whenever possible ) Anyone can join and use this page to Auction thier vintage bicycle related stuff and bikes. Some items do better than Ebay prices and the sell through % is better IMO. Plus No Fees !
I bought the crank that way . (With the frame attached ) I did cut down the frame a bit more for shipping .

Last edited:
The downside to this is you have to be a FB user. Good luck with your site. It should be a good venue for those that have come to dislike (hate) EBay! V/r Shawn
I understand that not every one uses Facebook . Including myself until a few years ago all I can say is it takes me 20 mins minimum to list on EBay from photo to description . Facebook takes less than 5 mins total to list a item . It’s worth the learning curve to learn Facebook .

I understand that not every one uses Facebook . Including myself until a few years ago all I can say is it takes me 20 mins minimum to list on EBay from photo to description . Facebook takes less than 5 mins total to list a item . It’s worth the learning curve to learn Facebook .
So is crank arm straight or dogleg?

And is it sold. I’m not a fb user either.

View attachment 774547 That’s my crank It’s on The facebook Auction page I made. (I’m doing my best to not use Ebay whenever possible ) Anyone can join and use this page to Auction thier vintage bicycle related stuff and bikes. Some items do better than Ebay prices and the sell through % is better IMO. Plus No Fees !
I bought the crank that way . (With the frame attached ) I did cut down the frame a bit more for shipping .

Back