When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cutting down girls schwinn forks what dye do i need I.D. Nd tpi?

-
Cool...that bike is on hold for now..too many projects... But i will hit you up when i need forks cut.. ...thanks Sean

Hello..i have '46 schwinn girls truss rod fork. I want to cut down for boys frame..what dye tpi do i need? The od.?? Where to purchsae dye ?? Maybe easier to send to some one who doez it..any body know some one. Any help...leads ..input..
Even costructive criticism..LOL..GREATLY appreciated...thank you CABERS ..Sean
A girls '46 schwinn fork has the same steer tube length as a boys schwinn fork. All post war schwinn forks were the same length

Buy the die on ebay 25.00 shipped to your home , it is not hard , use a piece of pvc pipe to get a straight line

Run two races, top one upside down, to the place you want to make your cut then use the space between them as a guide for your saw. The bottom race, when taken off, will chase the threads where you made your cut.

Back