When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CWC Bent Tank

-
Price
Zipcode

dogdart

I live for the CABE
1941 Cleveland Welding bent tank. Original paint frame and fork. Fenders original paint , but from different bike. Guard and rack been repainted long ago. Beautiful set of og wheels with Goodyear Airwheel Blackwalls. $750 plus the ride, free delivery to ML BH swaps.

Are those cracks in the circled areas in the picture?

Last edited:
Minor stuff-lens is plastic and reproduced and fender looks like a little acid corrosion from a leaky battery. Great price and I believe this bike would pop with a good detailing. GLWTS V/r Shawn
Yes , it was a work in progress for me , but the acquisition of new projects has me wanting to reduce the herd. No cleaning was done on anything as I was planning on disassembling it in the future after addressing a few things. I will be posting more pictures this weekend. The bike is in the van, and I am heading to camp

Back