When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CWC Cycle Truck fenders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Is this the one you were talking about Mike? Probably @CWCMAN old bike.

Sean
40s roadmaster delivery front fender.jpg

The only reason I suspected it being orange originally was the bike shop sticker with the 5 digit phone number but I know just like on automobiles people have taped them off before painting or someone could have slapped the old shop sticker on there after painting. I'll be able to tell more after disassembling.
It does look like original paint. What does it look like inside the bottom bracket or fork tube, any orange paint?

Let me know if you ever want to sell that green front fender. I'll be repainting mine since there is very little original blue paint.

I've been wrong before but I think that this may be a repaint. The pins look odd and not consistent with the typical box pins of a Roadmaster DC

View attachment 1295662
I'm not sure but I think the fork on the orange one may be a Schwinn Cycletruck fork since it doesn't have the fender tab on the front like this one and mine.

40s roadmaster delivery front fender.jpg

Back