When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CWC HIAWATHA Comet Badge Prewar ???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

41OLDSTEED

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey Guys ! Does Anyone Know for Sure when CWC stopped Using these Locomotive Style Hiawatha Badges and started with the Indian Head...?....I Just Picked a Bike up Recently with this Badge and has a Comet Tank with No Horn and Serial starts with a Cxxxxxx....It is Eather Early Post War or Late Prewar...Prewar these Badges were used too...I am Pretty Sure...Thanks

Hiawatha_Prewar_CWC.jpg

I was interested in the answer too, here is a bike on Craig's advertised as 37-39, but has indian head.
00J0J_5m4Yt3vwML7_1200x900.jpg
20170718_082824.jpg

I've seen the indian head on Shelby built Hiawatha bikes too, when were those in use on Shelby?

Hey Guys ! Does Anyone Know for Sure when CWC stopped Using these Locomotive Style Hiawatha Badges and started with the Indian Head...?....I Just Picked a Bike up Recently with this Badge and has a Comet Tank with No Horn and Serial starts with a Cxxxxxx....It is Eather Early Post War or Late Prewar...Prewar these Badges were used too...I am Pretty Sure...Thanks

View attachment 645478

Let's see a pic of the whole bike and serial number

Back