When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cwc Hiawatha Ladies bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Derek499

Look Ma, No Hands!
I’m gonna be throwing this together for my woman. The canti bars will be cut and welded in, I saw a women’s bike like that once, I forget what brand it was but I really like how they look. The color scheme will be High gloss cranberry with cream wheels.
Can anyone date the serial #? C14309

B0D52407-EC43-4BE6-B325-418BBC3D514F.jpeg

C043FCBD-E25A-4597-84ED-7784C4CB8D3C.jpeg

AC559FFE-63D5-452F-AF88-350F17BC8474.jpeg

42D59B2D-C0D5-4306-B4CB-8A7F778C7534.jpeg

I'd advise you to 1st clean the area around the seat tube & down tubes; CWC/AMF crack or separate there so before building may save you troubles. Also clean the bb more; It may be stamped Cw on the right side with bike upside down which can help date it. I am thinking by the seat clamp it's easier to date ....

I'd advise you to 1st clean the area around the seat tube & down tubes; CWC/AMF crack or separate there so before building may save you troubles. Also clean the bb more; It may be stamped Cw on the right side with bike upside down which can help date it. I am thinking by the seat clamp it's easier to date ....
I made sure to check this frame, I’ve seen that type of break before it isn’t pretty. I actually have four of these frames and this was the most solid, one of them had been repaired right at that problem joint.

I made sure to check this frame, I’ve seen that type of break before it isn’t pretty. I actually have four of these frames and this was the most solid, one of them had been repaired right at that problem joint.
I have a '53 CWC Roadmaster girls 26" with skip tooth that had been brassed heavily so it's going to get a gender change & stretch custom job sometime eventually. It may end up wearing Columbia Westfield top & lower tank bars with a diy tank idea .... sooo Sad it had the Best Original paint I have Ever Owned & Most Complete -fender light. For like $35-45 I couldn't leave it though

Maybe you can see the 2 dark areas at the seat tube

Back