When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CWC Roadmaster Cycle truck.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whopperchopper

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi, picked this up a few months ago from a fellow member, thanks !! It was missing most of the original parts but did have the dogleg crank, sprocket, guard and handle bars. I faithfully reproduced the basket mount thanks to fellow member CWCman measurements, also found a saddle I liked !! I want to ride this so I ordered new rims with S/A front drum. Fake and a rear 3 speed nexus. I'm going to order a skip tooth rear sprocket in hopes of keeping it skip tooth. Going to try my luck at a patina paint job, the red has got to go. I could use a better brake lever and a Carlisle lighting 26" rear tire to match the front. Rear rim is not installed yet .. thanks for looking. Mike.
IMG_5259.JPG

IMG_5261.JPG

IMG_5538.JPG

IMG_5605.JPG

IMG_5607.JPG

IMG_5608.JPG

IMG_5609.JPG

IMG_5610.JPG

IMG_5611.JPG

IMG_5613.JPG

IMG_5614.JPG

Nice looking project so far. That front wheel and brake look good. Now you just need a basket and a custom sign.

After some tweaking of the rear drop outs / frame. Installed the matching rear rim with matching dart lighting tire, skip tooth chain, original chainring and Torrington #8 pedals. Rides and shifts like a dream and stops on a dime! Will shake it out for a few more miles and then try a patina paint job. My son was amazed how nice it rode.

IMG_6013.JPG

IMG_6016.JPG

IMG_6019.JPG

After some tweaking of the rear drop outs / frame. Installed the matching rear rim with matching dart lighting tire, skip tooth chain, original chainring and Torrington #8 pedals. Rides and shifts like a dream and stops on a dime! Will shake it out for a few more miles and then try a patina paint job. My son was amazed how nice it rode.

View attachment 1064019

View attachment 1064020

View attachment 1064021

Love seeing stuff like this. A great bicycle, you, and your son. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to seeing the paint job in the future. Are you going to make a sign for it?

Doesn't seem to be to much interest on this bike here but I'll post till it's done. It rides great better than any 50's or 60's bike I have had, has a more laid back position! Here is the newer basket and my made from original measurements basket mount, patina painted as best I could.
IMG_6033.JPG

IMG_6034.JPG

IMG_6035.JPG

IMG_6036.JPG

IMG_6037.JPG

Back