When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CWC Roadmaster Cycle truck.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Doesn't seem to be to much interest on this bike here but I'll post till it's done. It rides great better than any 50's or 60's bike I have had, has a more laid back position! Here is the newer basket and my made from original measurements basket mount, patina painted as best I could.
View attachment 1066968

View attachment 1066969

View attachment 1066970

View attachment 1066971

View attachment 1066972
Nice project and turning out great. I remember seeing cargo bicycles at a small grocery in Chicago many years ago and thought they were pretty interesting then. Being in Chicago they were most likely Schwinns, the frame on the CWC bicycle has a nice artistic flow to it.
Looking forward to more photos!

Nice job.... Dying to see the end result!
REC

Still watching as things progress.... Likin' what you're doin' so far. Don't stop the posts until you think you're all done with it!!

REC

Yes, front fender was original paint, kept the white and red on it. My grandfather had a small produce market in Chicago during the30's, 40's and 50's so my sign will reflect that, wife's cousin who is a artist will paint my sign, I'm giving her full freedom on the sign graphics. Probably will be 100% done after the first of the year!

Rough outline of the sign. My grandfather store was called Mikes store/produce/market, its not clear it was a small storefront. It was at the address on the sign, but there was no phone so I improvised the number. Chicago in the 1940's had 3 letters followed by 4 numbers, the letters are my initials my name is Mike also, followed by my year of birth. The store is long gone and the three flat now is 1.5 million dollar home.

I have a question do you still. Have the measurements of the basket mounts. I’m needing for my CWC western flyer looks like I’m going to have to make. And also basket dimensions thanks

I'm still alive!!! seat is out for a recover. And sign is finished need to pick up. Sign will be very basic and have a home painted vibe, after all this bike is a war time bike, 1942/43ish I'm guessing from the serial number and I'm thinking that time period would have been a no frills type of time, plus my grandfather would have painted it himself to save a buck... found a cool glass reflector to use! Stay tuned..
IMG_6657.JPG

Neat project, I’d like to see some pics of the whole bike since you have went from red to patina blue. Nice restoration.

Sent using Tapatalk

Back