When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CWC Roadmaster Repaint vs. Original

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
SamG
No, mine has no clear coat at all. Maybe someone does make the decals for it. I know Gus Salmon here on this site can duplicate any decal but I think he needs an original or a scan to work from. He duplicated my 1955 Spitfire decals working from the ghost outline on the guard.

Excellent color choices. Offsets the, floor,the art work and even cardboard box. on a serious note, it looks good. Any updates?

The only update is today I put on those cream tires and the rear fender. I previously had to take the fender off because I didn't have a brace for it. Unfortunately I do not have the original and just put a straight brace on to keep the fender from rubbing the tire. That is a temporary seat from a Huffy. The original seat has the flat rails but I do not have the clamp for it. It is the type of clamp where the bolt is beneath the rail (not thru it), if I am articulating that correctly. The bike didn't come with a rear wheel so I swapped the black ones that also came off that Huffy.... then the black crank to keep it consistent. I will eventually go back to the original crank and wheels when I can come close to matching the front. Overall I am pleased. In hindsight I am resenting repainting, but it has come a long way since finding it in a scrap pile!!!

326567012_549124903945697_5171340029804329155_n.jpg

326839589_631469638982807_1345546823505624951_n.jpg

Poor ole Huffy. They like a Ford. Take the tires off and junk the rest. Bike looks good.
Thank you for the compliment!!! I picked up the Huffy cheap for the purpose of parts. But now I have almost enough spare parts to assemble something out of the Huffy again!!! I was considering maybe picking up a springer front end and doing a chop job of sorts lol.

The only update is today I put on those cream tires and the rear fender. I previously had to take the fender off because I didn't have a brace for it. Unfortunately I do not have the original and just put a straight brace on to keep the fender from rubbing the tire. That is a temporary seat from a Huffy. The original seat has the flat rails but I do not have the clamp for it. It is the type of clamp where the bolt is beneath the rail (not thru it), if I am articulating that correctly. The bike didn't come with a rear wheel so I swapped the black ones that also came off that Huffy.... then the black crank to keep it consistent. I will eventually go back to the original crank and wheels when I can come close to matching the front. Overall I am pleased. In hindsight I am resenting repainting, but it has come a long way since finding it in a scrap pile!!!

View attachment 1775539

View attachment 1775540
You are looking for a slide rail clamp for the seat.

Back