CWC Roadmaster

This ad disappears when logged in

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
This is the first time I saw this thread and it was interesting to see the iterations. Good move on the grips. About the only thing I might do to trick it out a little more is do the badge in custom colors complimentary to the bike. Maybe we'll see you on a Coaster ride yet this year! V/r Shawn

CrazyDave

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Feb 4, 2016
Super nice seat man, whole bike looks great! Velocity hoops are awesome as well....probably bend the frame before you bend the wheelset :D

pedal_junky

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 16, 2011
Statesville NC
Super nice seat man, whole bike looks great! Velocity hoops are awesome as well....probably bend the frame before you bend the wheelset :D
Thanks Dave, that's a Rustjunkie seat, superb job in every aspect. This is my first set of Velocity wheels in 26", I really like them.

pedal_junky

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 16, 2011
Statesville NC
This is the first time I saw this thread and it was interesting to see the iterations. Good move on the grips. About the only thing I might do to trick it out a little more is do the badge in custom colors complimentary to the bike. Maybe we'll see you on a Coaster ride yet this year! V/r Shawn
Thanks Shawn, good idea on the badge too. I need a job that has weekends off. Trying to prioritize the order which bike I'll ride now.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture