When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CWC Roadmaster

-
As much as I liked the orange set, decided to try something different. ND blackout hubs, stainless spokes, and Velocity Blunts. Amazing difference in the rim weight. A bit more responsive to the pedals now.
20160619_143618-1.jpg
20160531_165010.jpg
20160619_142626.jpg

This is the first time I saw this thread and it was interesting to see the iterations. Good move on the grips. About the only thing I might do to trick it out a little more is do the badge in custom colors complimentary to the bike. Maybe we'll see you on a Coaster ride yet this year! V/r Shawn

Super nice seat man, whole bike looks great! Velocity hoops are awesome as well....probably bend the frame before you bend the wheelset :D

Super nice seat man, whole bike looks great! Velocity hoops are awesome as well....probably bend the frame before you bend the wheelset :D
Thanks Dave, that's a Rustjunkie seat, superb job in every aspect. This is my first set of Velocity wheels in 26", I really like them.

This is the first time I saw this thread and it was interesting to see the iterations. Good move on the grips. About the only thing I might do to trick it out a little more is do the badge in custom colors complimentary to the bike. Maybe we'll see you on a Coaster ride yet this year! V/r Shawn
Thanks Shawn, good idea on the badge too. I need a job that has weekends off. Trying to prioritize the order which bike I'll ride now.

Back