When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CWC Roadmaster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
As much as I liked the orange set, decided to try something different. ND blackout hubs, stainless spokes, and Velocity Blunts. Amazing difference in the rim weight. A bit more responsive to the pedals now.
20160619_143618-1.jpg
20160531_165010.jpg
20160619_142626.jpg

This is the first time I saw this thread and it was interesting to see the iterations. Good move on the grips. About the only thing I might do to trick it out a little more is do the badge in custom colors complimentary to the bike. Maybe we'll see you on a Coaster ride yet this year! V/r Shawn

Super nice seat man, whole bike looks great! Velocity hoops are awesome as well....probably bend the frame before you bend the wheelset :D

Super nice seat man, whole bike looks great! Velocity hoops are awesome as well....probably bend the frame before you bend the wheelset :D
Thanks Dave, that's a Rustjunkie seat, superb job in every aspect. This is my first set of Velocity wheels in 26", I really like them.

This is the first time I saw this thread and it was interesting to see the iterations. Good move on the grips. About the only thing I might do to trick it out a little more is do the badge in custom colors complimentary to the bike. Maybe we'll see you on a Coaster ride yet this year! V/r Shawn
Thanks Shawn, good idea on the badge too. I need a job that has weekends off. Trying to prioritize the order which bike I'll ride now.

Back