When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CWC Speed king ( how desireable are these? )

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A couple more images ( Thanks for the input guys )
It appears the person riding this biffed and messed up the front wheel as well as bent the fork. After biffing, decided to work on breaks therefore removing rear hub.
Here it sits. The one painted area I did a quick hit with rubbing compound. The chain guard is aluminum and super malleable. Boy, I was hoping this was a home run.
I'll take a single. Thanks Again

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3254.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

Not a common badge, I have a couple. Haven’t seen one on a postwar bike. Yours is interesting though. The fork is strange and the fenders dont look peaked but the paint matches.

Not a common badge, I have a couple. Haven’t seen one on a postwar bike. Yours is interesting though. The fork is strange and the fenders dont look peaked but the paint matches.
Thanks for noticing the unusual characteristics. The fork almost appears to be rolled metal and not solid (first picture)
As mentioned earlier with the aluminum chainguard. I can easily manipulate it with my bare hand. Never experienced that. Were they thinking weight in those days?
Thanks again

Back