When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CWC Speed king ( how desireable are these? )

-

John Gailey

I live for the CABE
Just acquired one with nice color but needs help. In Cleveland all it's life!
Thanks

IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

i love it. it would look good in my collection. As for how desirable i do not know

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks,
Just curious because I heard of people giving up their left nut for the badge. Wondering???? This bike is totally unmolested from original owner.
Any input helps.
Cheers

ive never seen this badge but its basiclly a roadmaster badge with different words. wonder if it came with a tank and a rack? fork looks bent. can ya post more pics?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wouldn't call the Speed King badge rare and the bike is a base level model. Straighten that fork, service it, and ride it. V/r Shawn

I like the badge better then the bike but like Shawn stated, I wouldn't consider it rare. I certainly wouldn't give my left or my right nut for it though.

CWC was very accommodating with badging their bikes for various vendors at their request. Nice badge though, I have a couple in my CWC badge collection.

these allways looked good w/ the 3 gill narrow tank and a springer its 46 or 47 like it...:cool:

Back