When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CWCTrailblazer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Berferd

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I recently obtained a CWC Trailblazer from a thrift shop and am having difficulty finding out any information about it. Any help from the forum?

B34A3E32-DE12-4D02-B8C2-919F3BF0D606.jpeg

A7CBC2EF-2AE5-44F6-83B5-03CF93B08D13.jpeg

A550C4A1-75A0-45A2-834A-68FD4BEAA9D1.jpeg

D0F173B1-F988-4D80-9814-206D862000E0.jpeg

I believe that "Masterweld - Cleveland Welding" decal was in use from around 1954 to early 1957. You can look under the bottom bracket to narrow down the year. You'll probably have the serial number and a "54Cw", "55Cw" or "56Cw", depending on the year.

Last edited:
How do I use the chart for my serial number? Does the 53 suffix mean it was made in 53?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do I use the chart for my serial number? Does the 53 suffix mean it was made in 53?

It was stamped in 1953, it would have been built into a bike probably in 1953 or 1954. There should be a "Cw" as part of the stamp, but I've got a couple where you can only read part of the stamp. I don't know how they were stamping them, but they didn't get consistent results, probably wasn't the highest priority. If you look at the Cleveland Welding serial number thread, you'll see plenty of pictures of serial numbers, even a couple of mine. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/cleveland-welding-s-n-project.2705/

Im new to this rehab thing so I need some advice. How do I get the extensive rust off the metal parts without hurting the metal? Also how rare/ valuable is this ‘53 CWC Trailblazer so I know how much to sink into it?

The girls heavy tank bike should have about the same ballpark value before and after rehab, which may be a good thing - that you may sink as much money, space, and time into it, as you wish.

Back