When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cycle Swap 2020-Rock Hill, SC-Nov 7

-

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Rock Hill, SC is having a Cycle Swap at their infamous Giordana Velodrome on Nov. 7, 2020 and your all invited! This is an outdoor event in the actual Velodrome. All bike styles and years are welcome. The swapmeet/show is from 10am to 2pm. Come on out with your favorite bike(s), junk to sell and money to burn! Free to get in! Weather could be a problem and if it is, there is a plan B. Hope everyone can make it out!
Rock hill is suggesting to follow the cdc guidelines in regards to the Corona thing.

EB9867D8-C282-4E6E-9E50-86846F205C3A.png

I'll be there! If you can't make the Get-A-Grip Swap Meet in Cleveland TN, this will satisfy your vintage bike jones and you can ride your vintage bikes on a banked Velodrome! An experience not to be missed, let me tell you!

This will be their 2nd year having a velo-swap! All type of bikes Are welcome! Bring stuff to sell and a few bikes to show off! Last year they even had Beer! Hope you all can make it!

1000 Riverwalk Parkway, just off I-77. This is the only bike swap meet that I know of that is held inside a proper high banked velodrome.
3 times a year there is a veloswapmeet at San Diego velodrome! Mostly roadie and race stuff.

Back