When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cycle Truck at Alameda Point Antiques Flea Market

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gkeep

I live for the CABE
My neighbor sent me photos of a cool cycle truck they spotted this morning at teh Alameda Point Antique Flea Market. Looks like it may have started blue. Or maybe red? Yellow anyone?
G9LTQIdQ5sKVwwyLye5iCKo0vlwZvgV5gdpMQwCV2eEwSxJv4_b3zY377rV3bT9jEuxtNS9crq9AJpQ&owa=outlook.live.jpg

G9LTQIdQ5sKVwwyLye5iCKo0vlwZvgV5gdpMQwCV2eEwSxJv4_b3zY377rV3bT9jEuxtNS9crq9AJpQ&owa=outlook.live.jpg

I was there this morning and was able to see that bike as they were unloading it from the back of the box truck. $1,500. I was a hard pass :) LOL. I did snap a quick pic of it though.
932358e2649682a534c654a95b2f74de.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I got an update from Rod, he said.
"Think blue was the orig color. Looked rideable and was block chain. Wanted $1500.00 which we thought was a little steep. Still had the head badge, said Adolph Schwinn Co.which makes me think late 1930's or so.

So many bikes, such little time."

I got an update from Rod, he said.
"Think blue was the orig color. Looked rideable and was block chain. Wanted $1500.00 which we thought was a little steep. Still had the head badge, said Adolph Schwinn Co.which makes me think late 1930's or so.

So many bikes, such little time."

Adolph?

I almost went to that flea market today.... but I "almost go" every first Sunday of the month. I haven't actually gone for years.

Not a $1500 cycle truck, Without the basket it isnt worth that price.I have seen the large baskets get over $700.An expensive piece missing

Back