When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cycle Truck Convoy 2019 Ts

-

Jrodarod

I live for the CABE
Ok boys and girls. The shirts have arrived. I did a very limited quantity due always having spares. (24pcs) They are Gilman Heavy Cotton in black with TearAway tags. $15 each or 2 for $25. Front has a small badge with Convoy 2019 printed on it. The print has a distressed look .
07AF9B66-B636-4882-BADC-BE218E982189.jpeg

image.jpg

I would like 2 XL shirts if available.
Thanks. I am planning on being at the ride.

Last year, I posted a picture of the front and because it looked similar to the schwinn CT badge the posting police called me out on it and my ad was taken down. It a small printed badge on the left hand pocket area with Convoy 2019 on it.

I’ll post an updated list on shirts tomorrow. I do accept PayPal F&F and can ship if ur out of state for an additional $5.

Rustintime - 2xl
Frank - XL
Alex - XL
Triple3 -L
CR250mark - XL, M
39ZEP - XL, XL
Tuscankid - 2xl, 2xl
Recollector - L
Kickstand3 - L
MGR - XL

I am out of the 2xl and M. Two more days to go! Please pm me if I have your request wrong. Out of state or can’t make it. PM me and I will forward you my PayPal info. I will continue to update this list.
Thank you and can’t wait to see all those CTs on Sunday!!

I have two XL and two L tees now available that where not picked up at the ride . I can ship them for an additional $5. Thanks

Back