When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cycle Truck Information

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hardav

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello, thank you for the add to the Cabe. I got a Cycle Truck as a gift a few days ago and would appreciate any information you can give me on it. I was told that it is a 1967 model and it was the last year they were made. It appears to be complete except for chain guard. The front stand will not fully engage because the wood platform under the basket interferes. Did Schwinn place a wood base under the basket. The serial number is on the rear frame and it is BC39405. I was told they believe it is an original paint bike. Thanks.

20220926_085732.jpg

20220926_085748.jpg

20220926_085804.jpg

20220926_085825.jpg

20220926_085838.jpg

20220926_090118.jpg

Basket supports may not be connected correctly or the bushings may be off the drop stand pivots it sounds like. I'm not sure if I'd want the wood under or inside the basket.
Yeah, paint looks original for a 67 with that crumby flakey top coat.

Thanks. Haven’t done anything to it until I determine what is correct. I want to restore it but hate to get rid of original paint. Also would like to remove wood unless I find out it is original.

Yes it is a 67 CT2 (large basket). B = February, C = 67 stamping and the last year made. I believe mine is a BC also, just not in front of me at the moment. Yours is in a lot better shape then mine and looks to be very OG. Just missing the chainguard and some lock washers for the rear axle.

Hello, thank you for the add to the Cabe. I got a Cycle Truck as a gift a few days ago and would appreciate any information you can give me on it. I was told that it is a 1967 model and it was the last year they were made. It appears to be complete except for chain guard. The front stand will not fully engage because the wood platform under the basket interferes. Did Schwinn place a wood base under the basket. The serial number is on the rear frame and it is BC39405. I was told they believe it is an original paint bike. Thanks.

View attachment 1701884

View attachment 1701885

View attachment 1701886

View attachment 1701887

View attachment 1701888

View attachment 1701889
Very nice solid example of an original cycle truck and even has the correct seat which goes missing often. Plus being a CT large basket model makes it a tad cooler in my opinion. Congrats on the score!

Very nice solid example of an original cycle truck and even has the correct seat which goes missing often. Plus being a CT large basket model makes it a tad cooler in my opinion. Congrats on the score!
I have to agree, this is just the way I'd like to find a Cycle Truck in the wild! Would just want to give the chrome a clean up, a few little tweaks, find a chain guard, and customize the eyesore of a name plate.

I have to agree, this is just the way I'd like to find a Cycle Truck in the wild! Would just want to give the chrome a clean up, a few little tweaks, find a chain guard, and customize the eyesore of a name plate.
Im up in the air on the name plate....if it was mine and that was found to be original to it and the store, ide leave it but if its some later add on Ide fix it. Maybe...Lol

Welcome! Very cool find and I love your intentions to keep it original, paint and all. One heck of a find there, sir.

Back