When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cycle Truck Pre War

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Even though its local PU only I'm kinda surprised to still see this available. V/r Shawn
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=112689305707

s-l1600.jpg

That would cost a fortune to ship with that basket :/

I don't think it would be all that bad. $75 give or take for shipping the bike and maybe another $50 - $60 for the basket shipped seperately. Even paying someone to package it, you're looking at around maybe 800 for a mostly complete prewar cycle truck. I'm not really up to speed on values of these things, but that seems pretty reasonable.

I don't think it would be all that bad. $75 give or take for shipping the bike and maybe another $50 - $60 for the basket shipped seperately. Even paying someone to package it, you're looking at around maybe 800 for a mostly complete prewar cycle truck. I'm not really up to speed on values of these things, but that seems pretty reasonable.

Yea that does seem very reasonable. I figured the basket would be 150$+ still a good deal either way!

Have the basket and the bike shipped through bike flights, shouldn't be too bad.

Back