When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cycle Truck project with road bike decals?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tacochris

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This is a weird one and I feel pretty good the decals were added to it but the decals look to have been added a really long time ago. Downtube and seat tube have them and they almost look like they belong if you didnt know better.

Here is the link and a few pics:

cycletruck one.jpg

cycletruck two.jpg

Last edited:
This is a weird one and I feel pretty good the decals were added to it but the decals look to have been added a really long time ago. Downtube and seat tube have them and they almost look like they belong if you didnt know better.

Here is the link and a few pics:

View attachment 1673633

View attachment 1673634
HOLA CHRIS*!* if do you planing to buy this one, keep in mind, some factors more important, than early Schwinn decals*!* if do you read the description of this project, said the frame needs repair, but don't mention, that the fork was damage, to gain easy access to remove the front wheel* also it's a little bit bent!! Obviously the paint it's only red flamboyant in the neck of the fork*!* of course, those details, are easy task whit all the tools, that have in your shop*!* Good luck whit this project*!*

Back