When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cycle Truck project with road bike decals?

-

tacochris

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This is a weird one and I feel pretty good the decals were added to it but the decals look to have been added a really long time ago. Downtube and seat tube have them and they almost look like they belong if you didnt know better.

Here is the link and a few pics:

cycletruck one.jpg

cycletruck two.jpg

Last edited:
This is a weird one and I feel pretty good the decals were added to it but the decals look to have been added a really long time ago. Downtube and seat tube have them and they almost look like they belong if you didnt know better.

Here is the link and a few pics:

View attachment 1673633

View attachment 1673634
HOLA CHRIS*!* if do you planing to buy this one, keep in mind, some factors more important, than early Schwinn decals*!* if do you read the description of this project, said the frame needs repair, but don't mention, that the fork was damage, to gain easy access to remove the front wheel* also it's a little bit bent!! Obviously the paint it's only red flamboyant in the neck of the fork*!* of course, those details, are easy task whit all the tools, that have in your shop*!* Good luck whit this project*!*

Back