When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cycle truck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
So I bought this cycle truck for $200 and I’m not sure if there are any original parts other then the frame and fork anyone see anything else that’s original the rear hub says Taiwan as do the pedal end caps I have always wanted one but prefer original was this worth $200 ? What do frames and forks go for?

EB8D6639-2002-4F15-A57A-CDECEBDD5D96.jpeg

96DC99D4-855B-4A29-BF24-3FB580317FBA.jpeg

I agree, $200 is probably a fair price for what you got. It looks like the front wheel may be correct too.
At least you have a rider for now and can make it your own.
good luck!

you got a good starter kit - start readin anything you can find on them and you'll have something educational and a fun project. Warning: These can be addictive!! One gets you in the door...... then you go through the door a few more times just because you can. I speak from experience!!
REC

I’m happy with it it does ride really good I have a cycle truck seat I put on it today I want to get the basket off the front and put a piece of plywood their as I feel it would allow me to carry bigger objects I will still keep the basket strapped to the plywood sometimes so I guess I need to find it make a set of the support brackets that mount to the frame and hold the oem basket up anyone ever make a set? Pics?

Br forewarned, I would not carry anything heavy (or light) with the bike as it sits, you are missing the front drop stand (as well as almost everything else) and the kickstand will not hold the bike up...

Don’t wanna spend 125 on the fender but thanks I’ll probably custom make a drop stand bracket when I get a drop stand but it won’t happen too soon unless I find a deal

$140 on eBay for a reproduction drop stand it the cheapest so far I’ve found

don’t worry the basket will be coming off in the next few days

Back