When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cycle Truck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Shawn Michael

Wore out three sets of tires already!
DSC00199.JPG
DSC00205.JPG
DSC00204.JPG
DSC00200.JPG

I recently found this Schwinn Cycle Truck for sale and would like to know if I should buy it at the $500 asking price. The seller said it is all original and only missing the clips for the top of basket. What do you think it is worth? I want to add it to my collection but dont have enough cash right now.

Sometimes the baskets are worth as much as the bike itself. That color is incredible!
I would buy it if I had a chance.

I almost bought this bike a few years ago, it was in Arizona then. its not as old as the guy has it advertised as.. I think it is a 1959 if I remember correct. the basket is not a Schwinn basket, and the handlebars are not correct and I believe he told me the neck was replaced also the pedals aren't correct. the basket looks similar to a original but isn't. real baskets can get expensive... still not to bad of a price. the guy in Arizona was asking $700.00 at the time... if it were near me I would probably buy it... but I have a spare original basket....

I did not end up buying the Cycle Truck. It was over my budget and not worth the six + hour round trip to get it.

Back