When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cyclemaster Triumph

-

Matt Tracer

On Training Wheels
I know this site is all about American machines but last week I bought a vintage all original, totally complete, Triumph bicycle with what appears to be a '51 Cyclemaster hub motor. Since I'm just beginning research on what I really have, information sources are my first need. Can anybody out there help in pointing me in the right direction? Thanks. Love the site.

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0686.JPG

Not too much information out there. I put a Cyclemaster motor wheel on an English made Indian a few years ago. I bought a Cyclemaster service manual from UK Ebay.

View attachment 1059411
Not too much information out there. I put a Cyclemaster motor wheel on an English made Indian a few years ago. I bought a Cyclemaster service manual from UK Ebay.

View attachment 1059411
. I was able to get the full Cyclemaster service manual online for free. I'm trying to come up with the equivalent for the frame. At this point I'm hoping someone knows if and where to find the serial numbers.

Here is both of mine in RAF Lakenheath wings and wheels show. I won 1st prize for best original on the Shelby with the Cyclemaster on it.
So far I am the only one that I know of that has the only 2 Cyclemasters in the states. There is a BSA winged wheel somewhere in Idaho because I saw it once.

motorized bikes.jpg

I know this site is all about American machines but last week I bought a vintage all original, totally complete, Triumph bicycle with what appears to be a '51 Cyclemaster hub motor. Since I'm just beginning research on what I really have, information sources are my first need. Can anybody out there help in pointing me in the right direction? Thanks. Love the site.

View attachment 1059408

View attachment 1059409

View attachment 1059410
A really cooooolll bike!! I wish you well. Enjoy. Razin.

Back