When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cycletruck Whizzer

-
Roland will know more. He should be on here also. But I am pretty sure this is a Roadmaster with the curved bar. Engine who knows I only know H & J Whizzer motors. Don't you hate when someone dickers with something and thinks it will look better as a fake military bike? Someone did the same thing with my 52 Whizzer Cycle Truck. Its not like that anymore!

Roland will know more. He should be on here also. But I am pretty sure this is a Roadmaster with the curved bar. Engine who knows I only know H & J Whizzer motors. Don't you hate when someone dickers with something and thinks it will look better as a fake military bike? Someone did the same thing with my 52 Whizzer Cycle Truck. Its not like that anymore

I agree, the previous owner painted everything on this bike green, including the tires, to make it look like a military bike. It doesn't look like this any longer. I stripped the whole bike down to almost bare metal and replaced the F-motor with a rebuilt H-motor and automatic trans. It rides beautifully. When I get a chance I'll post a few pictures of what it looks like now. It's not finished as I haven't painted it yet because I don't want to invest in an expensive paint job. Instead, I think I'm going to try my hand at a "patina" paint job so that the paint has an old look to it. Thanks!

Back