When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cyclo 3 Speed Derailleur set-up - Club bike kit

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Free
Zipcode

Schwinny

I live for the CABE
Complete set includes everything to install and use.
Made in 1941 in Birmingham whilst dodging bombs.
The shifter has been restored. It originally had no tension adjust (riveted) and on re-assmbly I used a threaded post, so now it does have tension adjust.
The derailleur bracket has been cleaned and painted.
The derailleur slides back and forth easily.
J.Moyne freewheel, English thread. Cleaned and gear oiled but not disassembled. Works great.
The cable works freely and was never seized. No freying of the cable but the cloth sheathing over the metal jacket is tattered. I'm supplying a length of black vinyl sheathing to recover it if wanted.

To set the stage....
These are very pricey when found, and you'd be getting dirty untested parts.
These are all spotless (maybe some oil) and all work well.
But.... lets make a deal.

IMG_20220408_080106689.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm working on a '38 Phillips with a Cyclo 3-speed...and. fool that I am, I've gotten partway in disassembling the hub. I know better. I should never have done it. I wanted to remove the Cyclo unit in order to respoke and redo the rim. I'm at a standstill. I think what you have, would replace the nightmare I've created. If so - I could (A) brutalize what I have, in order to get the the remainder of the Cyclo off the hub, or (B) source another hub, and use your stuff to get everything back together (probably a better idea). I have all the other parts necessary, but yours are nicer. I've included a picture of where I stand, for whatever it might be worth. Does it look similar? If so - what are you looking for, money-wise? Thank you so much.
Dennis French

I'm working on a '38 Phillips with a Cyclo 3-speed...and. fool that I am, I've gotten partway in disassembling the hub. I know better. I should never have done it. I wanted to remove the Cyclo unit in order to respoke and redo the rim. I'm at a standstill. I think what you have, would replace the nightmare I've created. If so - I could (A) brutalize what I have, in order to get the the remainder of the Cyclo off the hub, or (B) source another hub, and use your stuff to get everything back together (probably a better idea). I have all the other parts necessary, but yours are nicer. I've included a picture of where I stand, for whatever it might be worth. Does it look similar? If so - what are you looking for, money-wise? Thank you so much.
Dennis French
View attachment 1639320

Last edited:
Back